Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:5b-6)
"Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner" (John 5:19)

"I must be about my Father's business (Luke 2:45-49)- and I must learn to live every moment of my life in my Father's house. Is the Son of God living in His Father's house within me?
 Are you so closely identified with the Lord's life that you are simply a child of God, continually talking with Him and realizing that everything comes from His hands? Is the eternal child in you living in His Father's house? Is the grace of His ministering life being worked out through you in your home, your business, and in your circle of friends?  *You must allow Him to have His way with you, staying in perfect oneness with Him.
The life of your Lord is to become your vital, simple life, and the way He worked and lived among people while here on earth must be the way He works and lives in you." -Oswald (the man) 
*"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and love them, even as You have loved Me" (John 17:22-23)

"Jesus answered and said to him, 'If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our abode with him'" (John 15:23)



This weekend was the Adorn Retreat (Reality's college group)! I love love love everyone who was there and I am so thankful for them!!! We learned and experienced the relationship of the Trinity being worked out in individuals and community. The Father includes us into the fellowship of the Trinity and the family of His Kingdom. Jesus submits to the Father with all love and honor. The Holy Spirit never draws attention to Himself, He only draws attention to the Father through the Son. Therefore we should include others, submit to one another with love and honor, and never draw attention to ourselves, always pointing to God. Alone, we cannot do this (we're naturally exclusive, prideful, self-centered), with the Holy Spirit, our whole being is transformed to do this and desire God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment