Saturday, July 10, 2010

Choose today who you will serve

 1 Chronicles 28:10
         "Consider now,
          for the LORD has chosen you
          to build a house for the sanctuary;
          be courageous and act."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is there something the LORD has chosen me to "build" in HIS Kingdom?  Is there something I am afraid to do or "build" for HIM  because the magnitude seems too great or I am too focused on myself and my weaknesses rather than the LORD and HIS glory?  Am I delaying obedience to the LORD?

I must consider now...I must consider today...what the LORD has chosen me to "build" as a "house for the sanctuary" for HIS glory and then I must be courageous and act in HIS strength alone.

Selah.



-Mrs. Gill (a wise and beautiful woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment