Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy! I know it was yesterday but this is for you and every woman.



I have loved you with an everlasting love. - God (Jeremiah 31:3)
"Christianity changes dramatically when we discover that it, too, is a great romance. That God yearns to share a life of beauty, intimacy, and adventure with us. Captivating p.29


Mary responded, "I am the Lord's servant, and I am willing to accept whatever He wants. May everything you have said come true". -Luke 1:38 NLT 
"Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word." NASB


*If anyone reads this and they own Captivating read Chp. 2, "What Eve Alone Can Tell".
Every experience of beauty points to eternity. -Hans Urs Von Balthasar


*painting- Gustav Klimt's "The kiss" (painted with gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment