Sunday, May 16, 2010

:) Kelley Chris and Taylor Matthew



My computer's broken...I'm be back once it's fixed. I thought Mac Book Pros were indestructible. Apparently not. 




This Friday was the birthday of Kelley Christine Carder! I've known this lovely lady since high school and we roomed together throughout college. I love her like family and I can honestly say my life is made fuller because of her friendship. There is no way I can put into words how much I love her and how much she loves Jesus. She encourages me everyday and is constantly looking for opportunities to just love people. She has so many amazing talents and she does everything with honor. I could go on and on about what she looks like and all she does...but most importantly, she is a child of God. Honestly I'm afraid to say more. She knows and loves His Word. It is literally her daily bread and through her daily surrender and constant communion with God, He fills her to overflowing. It is one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. When I think of you Kel, above all, I think of HOPE. I love you Kel!
"But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word." Isaiah 66:2b
"She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:26 




Third note: My brother and another best friend graduated  from Point Loma Nazarene University this Saturday with a major in Business and two minors in Accounting and Graphic Design. Again, how do you explain the most influential and beloved people in your life? I think I'd rather paint a picture or act it out. Taylor is a man that stands out in honor, respect, maturity, talent, and work ethic. He constantly amazes me. He always encourages me to speak less because I'm always blabbing away as he listens and then he says a couple sentences that are super profound and wise and I feel ridiculous. Thank you Tay for teaching me to live in the moment, enjoy, and listen more. I could not have hand-picked a better brother. I thank the Lord every single day for you. I would lay my life down for you and I pray for you with joy and hope knowing that God has sewn you to Himself and is working in and through you in such a powerful and specific way. One day when I was praying for you I had an image of a piece of leather being sewn to a larger piece of leather (and I thought of your name). It may sound crazy but it made so much sense. God has fastened you to Himself. You are His! He is daily forming you into a new creation, sewing and tayloring everything for His perfect plan and glory. I am blessed for seeing it! I love you Tay!

2 comments: