Friday, April 30, 2010

This is true for every Christian.

'"God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called." If you are His, then you are called. Not because of who you are or what you can do, but because God can and will do His work through you.
God wants to work in you to accomplish His will and bring Him glory in powerful ways. He wants you to stop fighting Him on this and be willing to speak for Him so others can know the same healing and hope that you know. He wants to bring beauty up from the ashes of brokenness all around you.


Father,  I am so humbled that you would call me to anything. You have all the power needed for every job, yet you ask me to join you. Thank you, Lord. Please make my heart willing to say yes to everything you want me to do. 
In Jesus' Name, Amen."


Read 2 Corinthians 5:11-21


-Gwen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment