Saturday, March 27, 2010

WAIT -- listen to YOU'LL COME! link at the bottom

How long, Lord, must I wait?
Never mind, child. Trust Me.


STEADFASTNESS, that is holding on;
PATIENCE, that is holding back;
EXPECTANCY, that is holding the face up;
OBEDIENCE, that is holding one's self in readiness to go or do;
LISTENING, that is holding quiet and still so as to hear.


Truly my heart waits silently for God; my deliverance comes from Him. In truth He is my rock of deliverance, my tower of strength, so that I stand unshaken...Trust always in God, my people, pour out your hearts before Him; God is our shelter (refuge). Psalm 62:5-8


But the things that we feel most deeply we ought to learn to be silent about, at least until we have talked them over thoroughly with God. - Elisabeth Elliot


Gen 49:18- "For Your salvation I wait, O Lord."
Ps. 25:5- "For You I wait all the day."
Ps. 27:14- "Wait for the Lord, be strong & take heart & wait for the Lord."
Ps. 37:34- "Wait for the Lord and keep His way."
Ps. 119:81- "My soul faints with longing for Your salvation, but I have put my hope in Your word."
Is. 26:8- Indeed, while following the way of Your judgment, O Lord, we have waited for you eagerly; Your Name even Your memory, is the desire of our souls."
Rom 8:23- "...we wait eagerly for our adoptions as sons, the redemption of our bodies."
Gal. 5:5- "But by faith we eagerly await the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope."
Phil. 3:20- "But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,"
Ruth 3:18- "Wait, my daughter, until you find out what happens."
Job 14:14- "I will wait for my renewal."
Dan 12:12- "How blessed is he who keeps waiting & attains to the 1,335 days!
Hab. 3:16- "Yet I will wait patiently on the day of calamity"
Hab. 2:3- "For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

BROOKE FRASER - YOU'LL COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment