Sunday, January 10, 2010

PRAYER



One of my dearest dearest friends Caitlyn just left for Australia for YWAM this last Thursday. She has a blog and if you know her you can follow it. It's called BIRD ON A MISSION (click on title) and it's on the right side here under "Blogs Worth a Look". Please pray for her and the group there as they learn and serve in months to come.
I could go on and on about how wonderful she is but I'm just going to say she is one of the most talented, beautiful, and humble woman I know. This picture's a pretty good representation of her. =)

3 comments:

  1. Love,love this picture of Cait and love you my young friend.I think we should make this her profile picture,what do you say?



    * forgot her password and address ... again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, don't worry, I'll take care of it. Let me know if you want it though and I can email it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture! and im pretty sure i took it... haha- thanks for letting everyone know about the blog! miss her, miss you! xoxo bushie

    ReplyDelete