Thursday, November 19, 2009

FALL MORNING


          The mornings are getting a little colder and it's getting a little harder to climb out of bed. If it weren't for my dogs, Skylar and Lulu, jumping on my bed, insisting that I greet the day, I don't know how long it would have taken. As much as I love to get up early, I do love to just lay in bed, smell the fresh air, and enjoy the moment. These are a couple of my favorite things about the morning. A fresh cup of french pressed coffee, omelet and toast, my anthro birthday quilt from all my friends, my blanket that my great aunt Margie made, and my doggies.


I hope you take just a second more to enjoy the morning: "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young. Let him sit alone in silence, for the Lord has laid it on him."Lamentations 3:22-28

No comments:

Post a Comment